ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING AND CONFERENCE MARCH 21 2015
Date: Saturday, March 21, 2015
Venue: 2700 Diab Street, St Laurent, H4S 1E8
Registration: 11:30 a.m.
Time: AGM: 12:00 – 1:00 p.m.
Presentations: 1:15 – 4:30 p.m.
Agenda for the conferences (1:15 – 4:30 p.m.)
1. Environmental Sensitivities (chemical, electromagnetic, mould, etc.): A disabling illness. Barry Breger, MD. (1:15 – 1:45 p.m.)
2. Is there a bio-physical mechanism that explains electromagnetic sensitivities? Paul Héroux, Ph.D. Occupational Health Program Director, Department of Epidemiology, Biostatistics and Occupational Health, McGill University Medicine (1:45 – 2:30 p.m.)
Using data generated by Russian researchers in the 80’s and with the result of his research at the Royal Victoria Hospital, a coherent explanation of the physical-biological mechanism that supports the action of very small electromagnetic fields as they are found in the normal environment will be presented.
Break 2:30 – 2:45 p.m.
3. Environmental Hypersensitivities: coping or avoiding, which strategy for you? David O’Hare, MD (2:45 – 4:15 pm)
What is hypersensitivity from a physiological standpoint?
– Coping or avoiding, what are today’s answers?
– General information on body adaptation to the environment, what happens when the body is overwhelmed?
– The major role of breathing in adaptation.
– Demonstration, explanation and adaptation of Heart Coherence breathing techniques to hypersensitivity.
– How to practice two very simple breathing exercises, shown and performed with the whole attendance.
4. Closing. Michel Gaudet, Vice-Président, ASEQ-EHAQ. (4:15 – 4:30 p.m.)
Kindly RSVP your presence for either the AGM or the conferences, or both at: email@example.com / 4502405700.
Click here for the poster.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:
Persons with chemical and electromagnetic sensitivities will be present. Please note that this is a fragrance and tobacco odour free event
Please turn cell phones and tablets to airplane mode before entering the building.