Urgent: Couple seeking apartment in Montreal area suitable for person with environmental sensitivities.
We are a mature, responsible couple looking for a clean and healthy home that would be suitable for someone with environmental sensitivities. We’re seeking a 2 or 3 bedroom apartment in a non-smoking duplex or triplex without any carpeting. Here’s what we need:
- Non-smoking apartment/ building
- Electric baseboard or electric forced air heating (no oil or gas, please)
- Washer and dryer hook-ups (with proper venting to the outside)
- An apartment that hasn’t been renovated or painted in the last 1 to 2 years.
- A bathroom with ventilation or a window or both.
- A place with no history of mould or insecticide/pesticide/
- An apartment where incense, air fresheners, room deodorizers, etc. have not been used.
- No shared entryways, please.
- No attached garage if a ground floor apartment
- Good distance from highways, golf courses and railroad tracks. Green neighbourhoods, quieter streets preferred.
We are open to renting a house if the rent is within our budget. We are equally open to re-locating to the Laurentians if within a 20-minute drive from train station.
Lease transfers are welcome.
Contact ASEQ-EHAQ – 450 240 5700