EMFS Studies & Articles
- Guide to Greener Electronics
- 2006 WHO Research Agenda for Radio Frequency Fields
- Manual for Measuring Occupational Electric and Magnetic Field Exposures
- Study by Hallberg & Johansson: Apparent decreases in Swedish public health indicators after 1997—Are they due to improved diagnostics or to environmental factors?
- Study by Johansson: Disturbance of the immune system by electromagnetic fields—A potentially underlying cause for cellular damage and tissue repair reduction which could lead to disease and impairment
- Study: Effect of radio-frequency electromagnetic radiations (RF-EMR)
on passive avoidance behaviour and hippocampal morphology in
- Study: Effects of exposure to a mobile phone on sexual behavior in adult male rabbit: an observational study.
- Study: Qualitative effect on mRNAs of injury-associated proteins by cell phone like radiation in rat facial nerves.
- How Shall we Cope With the Increasing Amounts of Airborne Radiation?
- EMF – UN Geneva PACE health statement 07-08
- EMF – EU parliament vote 04/01/09
- Cell Phones and Brain Tumors 15 Reasons for Concern
- WHO OMS Rappor Prague EHS Proceedings 2004
- Radiofrequency (RF) Sickness in the Lilienfeld Study: An Effect of Modulated Microwaves?