Paola DeCicco, BSc, ND
107 rue Ste-Anne, Ste-Anne-de-Bellevue, Qc
514-783-1387 | email@example.com
In my 10 years of clinical experience, I have worked extensively with environmental illness, and its long list of associated symptoms, ranging from neurological symptoms to hormonal imbalances to digestive issues to mental health challenges to immune system dysregulation.
To identify causes of disease, various tests may be recommended, including:
- Standard, conventional blood work-up,
- Heavy metal test (urine) for exposure to mercury, lead, cadmium, and arsenic,
- Mycotoxicity panel (urine) for mold exposure related to “sick building syndrome”,
- Environmental pollutants (urine) for bio-accumulation of POPs (persistent organic pollutants),
- DNA methylation pathways (blood spot) for possible errors in detoxification,
- Hormonal assessments (saliva) for status of reproductive, adrenal, and thyroid hormone levels,
- Candida panel (blood spot) for systemic candida overgrowth,
- Stool assessment (stool) for parasitic and bacterial overgrowth, and
- Breath test (breath) for bacterial overgrowth in stomach and/or small intestine.
A detailed intake of the ’s case, along with test results, allows for a holistic and comprehensive understanding of the ’s dis-ease. The associated protocol will include recommendations from the ND’s therapeutic tool kit, which includes diet, herbs, homeopathy, vitamins, minerals, acupuncture, stress management, infrared saunas, and hydrotherapy.
With an understanding of the pervasiveness of environmental toxicants and their ill effects on health, your Naturopathic Doctor is well suited to provide an alternative or integrative medical approach to those challenged by environmental illness.
Be heard. Get results. Consult your Naturopathic Doctor.