MONTH OF AWARENESS AND EDUCATION ON ENVIRONMENTAL SENSITIVITIES
During the month of May, members and volunteers of ASEQ-EHAQ will be distributing information cards on environmental sensitivities, and green ribbons will be placed in selected stores. For more information, contact us
Sign our petition to the National Assembly of Quebec for the use of less to non-toxic products and a scent free policy in hospitals and other health establishments.
May 12 is Environmental Sensitivity Day
Let us remember people around the world who live with this medical condition and those who have passed away without recognition, support or compassion, suffering alone, isolated and misunderstood.
- Neurological symptoms
- Signs similar to allergies
- Pain and fatigue may be disabling
- Virtually all body systems may be affected
- If exposures are constant, sensitivities may not be recognized[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Some Triggers:”]
- Baby Care Products
- Car exhaust
- Cleaning Products
- Construction Materials
- Fabric Softener
- Laundry Detergent
- Natural Gas
- New Products
- Perfumed Products
- Personal Care Products
- Petro-chemical Products
- Renovation Materials
- Wood Smoke[/toggle]
Choose least toxic solutions for everyday living. We need people who are healthy to work for this cause.
Environmental contamination knows no boundaries.[/toggle]
Don’t have time to volunteer?
You can still:
- Show support by voluntarily not wearing fragrances for the month of May!
- Wear a green ribbon for environmental sensitivities!
- Give out information postcards on environmental sensitivities (Contact us for postcards)
- Sign our petition to the National Assembly of Quebec for the use of less to non-toxic products and a scent free policy in hospitals and other health establishments.